Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
Implementation Specialist – Heavy Equipment
Consults, implements and trains dealership personnel on multiple CDK applications via virtual methods to maximize the dealership’s efficiency, profits, sales, productivity and revenue. Responsible for implementation and training quality and completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults with dealership department management to review data, setups, configuration, and mappings
- Customizes and implements CDK IntelliDealer software to support dealership onboarding to a new Dealer Management System
- Facilitate and delivery a remote verification seminar to ensure client understanding of mappings, data workflow, and validate setups
- Trains client on application functionality, as applicable, for workflow product fulfillment.
- Conducts post-implementation follow-up, as applicable, to ensure optimum application usage, accuracy of customization, and satisfaction.
- Updates key install and preparation information in Salesforce, monitors assignments, and updates the project manager and leadership as applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervision Received / Independence of Action:
- Work is performed under general supervision.
- Installation and training is completed independently and reviewed and measured for overall accuracy and effectiveness.
- Ability to implement, customize, and train assigned applications without assistance.
- Strong customer service/ consulting skills based on understanding of the application and expectations of the client.
- Answers all install questions based upon dealer best practices. Presents alternatives and recommendations where appropriate.
- Completes installation of assigned product set within established productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to effectively train dealership personnel.
Accountability / Decision Making:
- Ability to recognize critical situations, make decisions, and take actions. Informs management when necessary.
- The results of decisions, actions or advice typically affect departmental operations or short-term results of application installs.
- Takes responsibility for the outcome of assigned duties and installs.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 years or more of relevant experience; preferably in Heavy Equipment.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills, operating system knowledge,
- PC/application proficiency including standard applications (email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and customer service communication skills.
- Experience and confidence in virtual customer facing contact.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to learn quickly and focus on process improvements.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Occasional travel is typically 1 or 2 weeks per year to represent CDK at large shows and strategic dealers.
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Experience with Heavy Equipment industry specific Dealer Management Software.
- Experience working with dealerships or in a dealership preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience using SQL, excel, data, and spreadsheets
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.