SECONDMENT – 12 MONTHS – SENIOR MANAGER (GRADE B)
Our strategy for growth is built on our content and our expertise. But, the real KPMG difference is how we bring these to our clients, and help them work through their most complex challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
KPMG Ignition is a client experience game-changer – positively transforming the way we work with our clients, and each other, by combining new ways of working with dynamic, collaborative physical, virtual and hybrid environments. It not only helps us to deliver what clients need today, but also brings our technical expertise and content to life in new ways, enabling us to develop solutions which prepare clients for a changing future.
As a member of the Ignition team, you will play an important role in leading the design and delivery of key Ignition services/ experiences to our clients across all coverage areas and capabilities.
Working together we will spark ideas we haven’t even dreamed of yet and turn these into reality for clients and colleagues alike.
Why join us? In designing and delivering world class, collaborative, client experiences – what we do is…:
We work with subject matter experts from across KPMG to help our clients transform for a wide range of reasons, including the roll-out of a new business model, development of a new operating model, improving end to end customer experience, driving innovation or transforming an organisation to support a digital strategy.
We work with C Suite client, helping them to solve their biggest and most complex challenges in very accelerated timescales – motivating, challenging and influencing them every step of the way
We work in a dynamic environment – every team member has a portfolio of accelerated client engagements and will be involved throughout the ‘identify, design, build, deliver, review’ process at any one time – across physical, virtual and hybrid formats
We deal with highly ambiguous, high intensity and high ‘risk and reward’ scenarios. Ignition engagements are typically triggered when senior clients need urgent/ critical help in solving issues. This means the stakes are high for the client and for KPMG and the route to the ‘answer’ is often challenging to find. As well as strong consulting skills, our team requires flexibility, perseverance, influencing skills and an ability to work under pressure and to very tight timelines.
• Actively sell and promote Ignition services in key accounts/ service lines acting as a ‘collaboration partner’ to agreed areas of the business
• Lead the delivery of Ignition related content within high profile client pitches and development of client proposals
• Manage executive level client sponsor relationships throughout the sales/delivery lifecycle of Ignition services (specifically breakthrough / U-Collaborate and sprint services)
• Act as an Ignition Lead Facilitator driving the design and delivery of complex, high profile collaborative events and/ or sprints (specifically breakthrough / U-Collaborate and sprint services) in physical, virtual and hybrid formats
• Take a lead role in driving innovation and continuous improvement as well as quality improvement in the Ignition venture
• Embed Ignition services effectively into specific, identified, priority KPMG propositions and offerings
• Manage and develop members of the Ignition team and pro-actively contribute to the ongoing learning and development culture within the Ignition team
• Act as role model within KPMG in collaboration methods, tools and concepts
Skills/ experience required:
• Significant experience in a consulting role focussing on strategic, people and/ or technology transformation and working on priority capability/ connected business propositions
• Experience of working in large scale, complex transformation programmes
• Experience in selling to, and working with, senior, C-Suite clients and building long lasting client relationships
• Highly experienced facilitator with experience of the design and facilitation of workshops/ events of between 20 and 120 people spanning 1-3 days
• Strong understanding of, and experience in, the application of design thinking and systems thinking in an event/ workshop context
• Ability to lead large teams and expertise in high performance team ways of working