No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 103181 – Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
IBE Manager will lead the IBE team to Build impactful brand experiences for people, and growth for our business, via a digital-centric approach that is relevant, innovative and brand-building.
Who are you..
- You are responsible for the development of the Media investment strategy across different touch points based on a consumer journey.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker responsible for driving media transformation and leading media negotiation and tracking, challenging Agencies and Brand Teams with new ways of thinking and planning in an omnichannel world.
- You manage digital agency relationships in Digital Media planning & creative.
- You are a collaborator- In this role, you’ll establish partnerships with multiple parties including internal cross-functional teams, brokers, and the customer retail team. These relationships thrive on mutual trust and integrity to achieve deliverables and execute against the strategy and goals.
- Work closely with internal & external teams to test and execute new Improvements, technologies to optimise and improve customer experience and business results.
- You are an innovator- You will look for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions. Your ability to adapt and adjust the strategy with the customer, revisit objectives and gain insights from pre and post evaluation and return on investment analyses to ultimately incorporate learning into the future strategy is essential.
- You are curious- It’s important to understand business trends and build capabilities of both Marketing and broader teams through training, digital days, digital newsletter and other key engagements.
- Lead content and search strategy together with Digital Design.
- Partner with the eCommerce team to develop a 12-month calendar, integrating digital agency relationships with eComm platforms. Supervise all conversion-based media. Act as key liaison between the eCommerce & Marketing team.
- Develop important metrics dashboards to demonstrate success of digital campaigns vs. objectives and benchmarks
What you’ll need…
- Education: Bachelor degree and above
- proven experience in digital marketing
- Integrated campaign planning/ communications planning (assigning roles to channels especially digital assets such as social, video, search)
- Digital planning/buying across all platforms
- Working knowledge of ad technologies & operations (Facebook, Google, Tiktok, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.