TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Reporting directly to the System Director, the HR Specialist will oversee and maintain the hourly candidate sourcing and recruitment process for the Indiana market. This role will work to improve processes throughout all steps in the recruitment process. In addition to overseeing the recruitment process, this role will also work with managers on retention of associates.
• Analyzes, prepares, recommends, and implements recruitment changes for process improvement initiatives
• Develops comprehensive and innovative sourcing strategies that include candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining to increase candidate pipeline
• Directs and facilitates communication of best practices, policies, procedures and initiatives to support recruiting and retention
• Oversees the entire hiring process that includes scheduling & conducting interviews, pre-screening requirements, hiring, onboarding and training of new associates
• Demonstrates leadership role in tracking, reporting, and utilizing recruitment metrics to manage performance metrics
• Evaluates existing recruitment & onboarding practices and makes specific recommendations to improve process
• Increases efficiency in hiring & onboarding process. This includes decreasing the time to fill metric for open positions
• Liaises with project stakeholders, vendors, & hiring managers as required to staffing goals are met
• Supports multiple accounts to provide efficient systems and reporting structures
• Develops and recommends department operating budget in relation to recruiting & advertisement needs. Ensures the department operates within budgetary allowance.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
• Proactive in achievement of staffing goals. This includes decreasing the amount of temporary labor that is needed throughout all accounts
• Provides feedback to managers regarding engagement and retention
• Promotes the professional growth and development of all associates
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to articulate well
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
• Accountability to Systems Director
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of candidate sourcing & recruitment experience, including 1-2 years exposure to a multi-unit environment
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 535216
ERIN S PRINDLE