Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Provide support for all areas of Human Resources. Must have the ability to develop and use collaborative skills to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and meet weekly deadlines. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
Perform the functions of the HR and Payroll Departments and provide support for all associates within the Distribution Center including, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide payroll and HR support to associates and the Corporate Logistics office
• Provide support for all Kroger HR systems
• Provide Leave of Absence support to associates
• Weekly payroll reporting to upper management
• Workers compensation reporting
• Logistics safety reporting
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills.
- Excellent PC skills including sound working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentially.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Payroll or Human Resources
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: HR Assistant, Coordinator
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: FL || Jacksonville || 9501 Arlington Expresswa || 32225 || Kroger Logistics || None || Human Resources || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None