Job ID: 120589
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Provide back-office support and services to Amdocs employees, managers and HR teams, to enable seamless and efficient end-to-end HR processes.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide service to Amdocs employees, managers and HR teams in HR related issues
- You will act as a sensor to the Field HR and proactively “raise flags” when necessary
- You will upload, update and maintain data on various HR systems and issue reports and analyses, to allow on-going monitoring and decision making
- You will generate, design and present variety of reports that support organizational processes and enable ongoing improvement of HR processes
- You will contribute to the improvement and automation of HR processes, preparing business requirements, work with various stakeholders to prepare functional design and guide relevant stakeholders (relevant mainly to the Employee Relations Support)
- You will ensure the completion of various relevant Audit requirements within defined timelines, to ensure statutory compliance
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Advanced English
- Provide candidate care and support to enable a vastly superior full-lifecycle recruitment experience
- Provide guidance to Hiring Manager on overall recruitment hiring process
- Management of HR documentation, policies, benefits and etc.
- Recruiting Advertising (Actuation as a brand ambassador on social media, posting content aid efforts in candidate attraction)
- Corporate and employment branding (“great place to work”)
- Testing and Assessment of candidates and capture communicate TA status
- Event Management (Developing, resourcing and managing recruiting events with universities, Amdocs sites, job fairs and other physical meeting places)
- Interview management (manage and maintain interview schedules for recruiter, candidate, manager and interview team)
- Background, Reference or Rehire Checking
- ERP Manager regarding the opening of Purchase Requests until the conclusion of the Purchase Order for Online Forms control for TA team
- Approval for Courier Service (Open a ticket and Share Request)
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Employee Referrals (Develop and manage the employee referral programs, including awards, qualifications, rules, exceptions, and branding according to Amdocs defined policy)
Why you will love this job:
- Work with dynamic HR Professionals at the back-end
- Become a master of multi-tasking
- Be surrounded by talented HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce