Position Title: ASST, HR-HRLY
Iowa State University
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Summary: Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all personnel matters. Assists with payroll processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and completes I-9 forms; tracks and initiates updates as required.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with employee background checks.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs; recommends any corrective action.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of performance review forms.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process.
- Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies as directed by HR Manager.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 727650
CARLIE D MCLEAN