Location: LOC_ROBERTS-Roberts Ctr Pediatric Research
Req ID: 134251
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
Leads the execution and operational management of one or more programs. Responsible for identifying trends and making recommendations for program enhancements. May be involved in managing relationships with vendors which may include contract review and negotiation, establishing service standards and adherence to budget. Develops polices consistent with processes and ensuring compliance with all federal and state regulations. This level may also be responsible for the contributing to or leading special projects. Project work could also involve system audits, special reporting, creating training or communications related to the program(s).
- Participate in a lead role from Talent Acquisition for the technology implementation project and liaison with other Human Resource centers of excellence.
- Partner with HR technology to identify operational needs, functional requirements and technical specification to support business needs.
- Improve automation, scalability and reliability of business processes.
- Focus on standardization of processes and procedures, with an emphasis on improving workflow and efficiencies leveraging technology where available.
- Collaborate with HR units to optimize systems. Act as liaison between TA and HR to ensure alignment, provide information and education. Develop practical, actionable reference materials for TA processes & procedures, ensuring consistency in practice.
- Partner with HR Technology to produce and publish key performance indicators, operational data and other analytics in support of data-driven decision making. Collaborate with TA and others on targeted improvement opportunities.
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience: At least five (5) years of relevant experience.
Additional Technical Requirements
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people from diverse backgrounds at multiple levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment and be flexible to changing workflow demands.
- Developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized; strong planning, time management skills to manage multiple priorities.
Proficient in MS Office required; familiarity with Applicant Tracking and Client Relationship Management applications a plus.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146