Job ID: 137812
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :USA- Alpharetta Georgia (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Human Resources Consultant (HRP) is a key business partner within a specific business unit (or region, in the case of Regional HR Manager), responsible for implementing the HR strategy and best practices to support business goals. The HRP is responsible for the implementation of HR processes based on the HR calendar and provides consultancy to managers in HR related issues.
What will your job look like?
- Provide consultancy to the management team on HR related issues
- Implement the HR strategy and build work plans using standard methodologies to promote business goals.
- Proactively support top talents and key roles, being the focal point for employees on HR consultation such as performance, development etc.
- You will be the HR partner who will promote people managers skills, performance improvement and professional development to people managers hire to retire.
- Advise managers and employees on employee experience issues and special requests.
- “Sense the field” to focus areas for intervention and support, to promote interpersonal climate based on Amdocs Values and Code of Ethics.
- Perform ongoing organization analysis and implement organizational change programs driven form the business needs and challenges, in partnership with the BU
- Develop and facilitate team building programs, in collaboration with the Learning and OD BPs, working to define learning and development programs for managerial and professional capabilities’ development.
- Support the managers with preparing and implementing communication plans as well as internal communication of changes and new initiatives.
- Manage region/Region specific HR activities (recruitment, C&B policy implementation) and serve as regional SME in providing advice and direction to the division/groups.
All you need is…
- Bachelor degree in Social Science or Behavioral science – must.
- Master degree in Human resource – preferable.
- Bilingual in local country language and English.
- 3-5+ years relevant HR work experience in a global/international service/ environment
- Practical knowledge in the areas of employee management, employee relations, reward, employment law, organizational development and employee development/learning
- Demonstrable experience in global, international companies
Why you will love this job:
- You will work with dynamic HR Professionals at the back-end, get a better understanding of different HR facets and become a specialist in multi-tasking
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce