Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 111761 – Hodges, South Carolina, United States
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day is comprised of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions.
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our trustworthy household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities.
As the brand with the highest household presence in the world, we go beyond physical boundaries. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, fosters experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you are passionate about working for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
The HR Business Associate which will serve as a business partner to managers, supervisors, and employees in a manufacturing workplace by leading different HR professional work including: talent sourcing and acquisition, onboarding, training and development, employee engagement, rewards and recognition programs, communication strategies, workforce effectiveness, diversity, equity and inclusion, wellness initiatives and influencing other human capital strategies.
The position will also provide project support for HR initiatives and activities that support the NA Supply Chain network, working with peer groups to advance the vision to become a digital, adaptable, reliable, customer centric business function that generates talent with capabilities and flexibility to deliver growth.
- Manage the site’s multi-step sourcing, recruitment, selection and onboarding processes for non S&C positions, apprentice and internship programs which deliver the right people, with the right skills, in the right quantity at the right time.
- Lead efforts to expand recruiting sourcing capabilities, school partnerships and digital Employer branding locally to ensure we attract and hire a diverse slate that reflects the surrounding communities.
- Govern the execution of learning strategies and training adherence plans that drive operational excellence, functional/technical competence and new capabilities for the future.
- Coordinate and run employee engagement, recognition, wellness programs and celebrations including service awards, retirements, team buildings and Colgate Live Better activities and other local site celebrations.
- Develop and execute internal communication programs to support the site reimagined communication short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Assist employees in resolving issues and build positive relationships while living out our values.
- Champion new ways of working to craft creative and innovative workplace initiatives, leveraging external best practices, digital tools to advance an inclusive culture and empower productive behaviors as a driven advantage.
- Champion continuous improvements of HR processes with measurable performance indicators of effectiveness and business value.
- Support compensation processes including the quarterly bonus plan, annual wage surveys and technician wage increases.
- Work with managers to implement proactive employee relations and employee engagement initiatives
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
What you’ll need…
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of HR and/or talent sourcing experience
- Experience using analytics and digital tools, data insights reporting and social media
- Proficiency with Google Suite collaboration tools
- Passionate about efficiency, automation, and productivity, and you’re skilled at using data to tackle problems and measure success
- Natural, authentic people skills and the ability to communicate optimally with a variety of audiences and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Work and manage multiple projects optimally in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree specialized in Human Resources, Labor Relations or related field
- Human Resources professional certification (PHR, SPHR, GPHR)
- Two years experience in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Strong proficiency with SAP-HR and/or Success Factors systems
- Proactive approach and bias toward action; you’ve demonstrated an ability to work independently and make thoughtful decisions
You can apply to work at Colgate with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.