|City:||Darlington, SC, United States|
|Location:||Darlington Plant (SC05)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
The successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their strong troubleshooting skills by performing maintenance and repairs on our rolling stock.
- Taylor & Hyster forklifts (ex: 360, 160, etc.)
- Volvo Log Loader
- CAT Log Loader
- CAT Knuckle Boom
- Prentice Knuckle Boom
- Bobcat Skid Steer
- Various Maintenance Trucks
- Portable Welders and Air Compressors
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Heavy-Duty Mechanic
- The ability to operate mobile equipment for test purposes
- Experience with hydraulics and welding
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of Cat, Kalmar and Taylor equipment would be an asset, as well as knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent