AGCO is investing in a multi-million dollar expansion to the Paris, IL operations. Being a “Safety First” organization, this role will ensure that Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) continues to be prominent in all we do. Industry leading EHS programs are already engrained in the culture and supported throughout the AGCO organization.
This role is critical to maintaining and improving a safe working environment. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with production, engineering, and leadership team members throughout the site to achieve common goals. You will have the opportunity to drive proactive solutions on safety and environmental while leveraging existing/established EHS processes.
- Assist the EHS Manager in the planning, development, and execution of continuous EHS improvements at the site.
- Oversee & coordinate safety & environmental auditing and metric reporting to identify and implement safe practices in the manufacturing operation.
- Coordinate of the site’s workers compensation claims and process documents.
- Develop and facilitate safety training, and manage tracking of safety training documentation.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations, root cause analysis, and corrective action implementation.
- Serve as secondary emergency coordinator /incident commander in the event of a safety event at facility.
- Function as the Safety subject matter expert for OSHA Standards for General Industry and Industrial Hygiene Program.
GSI is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.