The Head of Enterprise User Services is accountable for shaping the overall End User Technology strategy within KPMG Enterprise IT while also being the product owner for End User Technology including all platforms; these include Desktop services and operating systems, Automation, Reporting, Print and Audio-Visual services. As a Senior Manger within Core Infrastructure the Head of Enterprise User Services will work hand-in-glove with our Digital Workplace function as well as maintaining close relationships with vendors and service providers to establish themselves as the SME and in-house authority on End User Technology. Working closely with their counterparts across Service Delivery, the role holder will have a detailed understanding of the opportunities and risks present within the current environment and will help to shape, plan and build solutions aligned to those opportunities and risks.
Using this knowledge and experience of KPMG internal delivery, the Head of Enterprise User Services will look to engage with vendors and KPMG advisory colleagues to take this thought leadership to the wider market and KPMG clients. As such the Head of Enterprise User Services will need to be confident, articulate and able to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner.
• Defining the ‘vision’ for their services in alignment with the overall business outcomes
• Product backlog management
• Prioritising needs
• Anticipating customer needs
• Stakeholder management
• Keeping up to date with the End User Technology roadmap for their respective modules
• Owns, develops and maintains the Core Infrastructure Strategy, roadmaps and principles for the use of End User Technology within KPMG UK, ensuring technologies are used efficiently, securely and cost effectively, balancing the need for long term investment with the quality day to day delivery of services
• Has and maintains a broad knowledge and understanding of End User Technology and develops networks within industry, academia and technology partners to ensure that knowledge is up to date with the latest industry thinking and trends
• Has a full understanding of the UK Business capabilities strategies, goals, and Enterprise Architecture roadmaps and interprets them for the technology areas utilising End User Technology, especially within our Digital Workplace function
• Deputising for Core Infrastructure CTO where required on End User Technology topics to provide consistent UK representation at Global forums and ensure value for UK member firm across global investment portfolio.
• Works alongside the Core Infrastructure CTO to construct a deep relationship with the Global Firm to ensure awareness of key technology initiatives that could support the UK’s strategy and direction of investment; ensure that future Global initiatives are informed by KPMG UK requirements.
• Builds and maintains close working relationship with other senior managers within Core Infrastructure, Strategy & Architecture and Service Delivery Excellence organisations.
• Builds and maintains close working relationship with other senior stakeholders such as CTO’s, capability leads in the UK firm, especially to KBS CTO, ensure understand of their needs and how End User Technology can support them.
• Works with KGS to understand the capabilities of the End User Technology practice and how KPMG UK can leverage these in a cost-effective, commoditised way. e.g. Standardisation of End User Technology modules, retirement and decommissioning, development standards and methodologies, Support and Development models etc.
• Proposes and gains approval for new current & future End User Technology propositions, creating high level designs and business cases (incl. Cost/Benefit Analysis) to support this.
• Apply all relevant standards, patterns and reusable components within End User Technology design.
• Engages with clients via KPMG UK Advisory team, able to replay use cases pertinent to client transformations and replay the journey KPMG UK went on in its own transformation.
• Develops and maintains relationships across advisory and KPMG clients