Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role:
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info
What You Will Do/ Need:
- MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
What is Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with basic electrical measurements and equipment, including DMM, power, battery charging/discharging, &c, oscilloscope transient measurements of setup, hold, pulse with, &c, with hardware and system setup and measurements sweeps across voltage and temperature.
- Ability to read Cadence OrCAD schematics and Allegro board layouts Proficient at Excel and Word.
- Excellent debug skills, including ability to electrically probe and determine failure points Knowledge of scripting (PowerShell, Python) desired Experience with I²C, I²S, SPI/QSPI.
- Desired Ability to do lite soldering a plus Audio experience a plus Previous ESD testing and debugging experience a plus