Req Id: 343391
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Business Internet of Things (IoT) team is searching for a customer-centric Product Manager, Smart Cities and Enterprise IoT, to accelerate our B2B IoT product portfolio. Bell is expanding its investment in this developing market, and this is your opportunity to be part of setting the direction and executing on 5G and IoT opportunities for business customers. You will work within a high performance and entrepreneurial team focused on identifying markets of opportunity, guiding go-to-market activities and leading in execution.
As a successful product manager, you will thrive in a complex and early stage environment bringing concepts to reality as you effectively build relationships and lead cross-functional teams with a customer focused approach. You will need to have advanced critical thinking skills to synthesize information and make optimal choices to grow the business. You will manage the full product lifecycle with the customer value and experience being paramount for all activities, while driving internal optimization.
- Assesses and maintain competitive intelligence on the vertical markets, partners and competitors’ products.
- Identify and make recommendations related to products, business requirements and internal processes so to quickly adapt to changing markets and evolution of customer needs.
- Support and deliver on the 5G and IoT product strategy in coordination with the various stakeholders across Bell’s business units. Execute on the strategy.
- Track and analyze performance, compose analytical insights to identify opportunities for change or investment.
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve channel effectiveness
- Contribute to specific product vision and requirements, supporting business cases for products and enablement platforms; support through all stages of ideation, funding, design, execution.
- Manage Bell’s partnerships; end to end ownership and accountability for a subset of product portfolio
- Work closely with partners and internal teams to manage and support all 4 Ps for your products
- Support strategic customer opportunities by preparing comprehensive proposal
- Complete and maintain forecasts for product portfolio and contribute to capital planning cycles
- Master degree in Business, MBA preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills to effectively prioritize and rationalize decision making in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to analyze vast amounts of information to understand complex market dynamic
- Strong sense of empathy for understanding and solving business customer problems, with a focus on delivering valuable outcome
- Proven ability to apply a range of recognized project management methods to manage scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communication and risk
- Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, motivated self-starter who is comfortable and capable of leading others
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across departments and levels of the organization
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers and partners
- General understanding of product management and project management fundamentals
- General understanding of 5G, IoT, telecommunications, software and technology industries
- Strong command of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CRM software
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.