Req Id: 343380
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include Internet & Network solutions, Mobility, Collaboration, Could, and Security services.
Our Collaboration Team works with businesses across Canada to help them thrive in an environment where employees need to be productive from anywhere. We create hybrid work solutions that combine industry-leading applications, with the best networks, and the most comprehensive support. Within our Collaboration Team, the successful candidate will be focused on growing our Microsoft Modern Work practice, including Microsoft 365.
- Contribute to strategy & roadmaps designed to increase Collaboration market share, while increasing product bundling
- Create offers & packages that include Microsoft365
- Increase the adoption of licence fulfillment through our new online marketplace
- Lead market & competitive intelligence activities, contributing insights that guide our product roadmap & long-term investment strategies
- Ongoing process optimization activities, leading to improved efficiency & customer experience
- Perform ad hoc business development activities with Microsoft that yield to new product & marketing opportunities
- Interface with customers from time to time to get feedback & support growth programs
What Sets you apart
- Desire to build winning products and drive tangible business results
- Curious about big-picture market dynamics, with an ability to dig deep as required
- Will take pride in delivering exceptional customer experience
- Ability to ramp up on Microsoft 365 products & offers
What’s in it for you
- Career Development: As a fundamental principle, we are committed to attracting & growing talent from within. We always look for qualified internal applicants to support their development for new roles
- Fast Growing Area: Modern Work is a rapidly growing space across the industry, and a great foundation for future career growth
- Immediate Impact: This role will give you the opportunity to have an immediate business impact, while working with a fantastic & collaborative team
- University degree: preferably Business, Economics, Engineering, or Technology related
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.