Global Pricing Manager
The role will be integral to global pricing and building AGCO’s pricing capabilities worldwide. Ensuring we improve price realization and drive the brand teams to world class pricing standards.
In addition to the global pricing role there will be strong representation of global pricing in a given region which will be assigned dependent upon location of the individual. The regional role will be to bring all global initiatives into the region and implement them in line with the global governance framework. A regional multi-brand pricing strategy will be created and fed into the overall global strategy and governance playbook. Where there are regional variations these will be presented to the global lead and a decision made to adjust governance / framework accordingly.
A governance function will also be managed by the role to build guardrails regionally and globally by assigned product group for interventions into AMPIP and general product marketing processes.
Close tracking of competitor pricing activity within local legal compliance will feed the establishment of guardrails the role will decide upon in conjunction with senior brand leadership.
• Structure the CPC operating model & process, with alignment of terminology, price build-up, core practice, and application of Value Adjustments in Competitive Analysis globally and bring regional input
• Implement Global pricing initiatives in assigned region (EME, NA, SA or APA)
• Compile data from region and build analytics and dashboarding for brand pricing to execute Smart Pricing based on global governance.
• Input regional pricing requirements impacting global initiatives
• Decide on pricing guardrails for each brand in line with global framework
• Implement pricing interventions to AMPIP at appropriate stages for assigned global product development
• Identify and continually track competitors in each region / market to apply relative pricing positioning target and guardrails
• Manage regional pricing forums for cross brand sharing of practice and ideas and governance meetings
• Manage and drive to decisions by regions and, where appropriate, global governance forums
• Own the measurement and tracking of net price realization to guardrails/target for given global product and regional brands
• Hold development meetings with brand pricing to build adoption of new tools
• Create a structure and process to continually build pricing capabilities within brands
• Represent Global pricing in all regional brand pricing discussions
• Represent regional collective brand pricing position in global pricing discussions.
Master’s Degree marketing, finance, analytics, business, economics (preferred)
6-8 years of business experience relevant to the position
Travel Requirement: 26 to 50%