Req. ID: 272644
As a Global Operations Intelligence Applications and Reporting, Engineer, at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be part of Micron’s Global Planning Team and will lead global application/reporting /Data Analytics solutions development. You will be responsible for the end to end development, deployment and, optimization of Micron’s next generation, advanced, factory Application and Reporting systems that will be deployed throughout the global network of manufacturing sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will regularly work with Micron’s Operation Intelligence and Manufacturing Engineering team to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer requirements.
As part of your responsibilities you will be required to:
- Identify solution opportunity to transform operations towards Smart Factory and Manufacturing with excellent operatoin performance, and partner with key customers like Manufacturing team to develop the solution and make breakthrough
- Drive global collaboration and alignment of Operations Intelligence practices and development activities
- Design and develop manufacturing applications and reporting/data analytics solutions enables the achievement of industry leading manufacturing capability
- Identify the root cause of manufacturing issues with Operation Intelligence application/reporting and make proposal for enhancements, partner with manufacturing team to finalize proposal and development plan
- Provide data analysis and data visualization, to explain the solutions in logical way and engage customers to practice in systematic way with the solution deployed
- Develop and manage product code version, and partner with sites for deployment
- Building trust-based relationships within the team and across networks
- Data analytics development experience with: SQL, Python; experience with Tableau, GIT and DevOps, web development, Visual studio are preferred
- The proven ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing complex projects
- The proven ability and willingness to continuously learn and improve skills, especially with technical skills, programming capability
- Root Cause and Critical Thinking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with logical approach
- Ability to make decisions in complex situations
- Passion and accountability for the environment you will be responsible for
- Proficient in English, strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, other technical disciplines, or equivalent work experience
Working Location :
1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST1 || Tier 3 ||