Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
As a member of the People Services team within HR Operations this role will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, while providing core HR generalist services and support such as employee and manager coaching, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide HR guidance/support in the areas of: policy and process interpretation, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement, competency development, talent management, and employment law compliance.
- Begin to participate in meetings with Sr. team members to coach and consult employees and people managers on performance management, development, morale, employee relations and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Begin to provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Learn and support communication and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Learn and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset. Execute change processes, policies and programs to improve business effectiveness.
- Begin to establish and cultivate internal relationships with key stake holders such as HR Centers of Excellence, HR Business Partners and/or broader HR Operations to drive consistencies and execute on initiatives to support the business.
- Ensure HR services are delivered in compliance with corporate policies and procedures and applicable laws.
Key functional competencies:
- Consulting: influences customers’ decisions and sets strategic direction within their area of expertise
- Customer Experience Management: develops effective relationships with customers and strives to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Delivery Excellence: understands customer needs and partners and coaches’ customers on what and how to apply the correct solution
- Operational & Process Excellence: takes an end –to- end process view across the enterprise and initiates actions to improve existing conditions and/or processes
- Solution Design: uses an iterative and innovative approach to identify needs, solve complex problems, and design/deliver solutions
What we’re looking for in you:
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of HR Generalist or equivalent experience
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Shared service Experience
- Understand HR policies, procedures and best practices
Requisition ID: 509617
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.