Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
This managerial role provides management to assigned staff members in the GBS organization. Through collaboration with GBS core team members, ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency. Facilitates the appropriate resourcing of projects, staff training and development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partners with GBS leadership to establish and communicate a clear vision for the delivery of services in the Global Business Services organization
- Develops and translates strategy into operational goals and objectives. Anticipates needs, identifies necessary resources (people and capital); assesses opportunities against business objectives, manages risk and determines creative means to implement new & innovative technical & process solutions
- Ensures team members consistently follow proper control procedures
- Works with various functional and regional leads to identify process and policy improvement opportunities and champions a culture of continuous improvement. Collaborates with CI Function to prioritize and execute CI projects
- Works in conjunction with the Global Process Stewards to develop and operate any applicable reporting and analytics to measure the efficacy and efficiency of their process
- Manages client service requests, issues and resolution and reviews/analyzes new services requests
- Ensures process specific agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to and engages in root cause analysis of performance issues when they arise. Continually revisits SLAs to ensure proper components are being measured.
- Builds and maintains relationships throughout the organization
- Monitors financial aspects of relevant processes, where applicable
What we’re looking for in you:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Requisition ID: 483289
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.