Req Id: 319675
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate, watch, read and discover content.
It is a critical component of Bell’s to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer. Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. We create and deliver the best Canadian and international content across our digital platforms and we’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold innovative ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you our team.
Our team’s mandate is to provide our customers with an optimal user management and recommendation experience within our business’s platforms.
- You will interact with developers in an Agile environment, work in an open space and participate in team building activities, our team is fueled by humour and pride of the solutions we deliver.
- You will be responsible for shaping and constructing web services and customer experiences.
- DevOps; we are committed to our practices and tools: CI/CD, containerization, micro-services, testing is everything.
- Our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework to deliver in shorter cycles, adjust according to our tenants needs and continuously improve.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Software Developer
- Extensive knowledge in Java and Sprint Boot
- Extensive expertise with Unittests, integration tests frameworks, performance tests, E2E tests, Mocks, etc.
- Development and deployment methodologies as CI/CD, peer programming, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Capability of working in other OOP Languages
- Solid development & architecture background (Microservice architecture)
- Hands-on DevOps experience (Gitlab, Gitlab-CI, Docker, ELK, SonarQube, Swagger)
- Someone enthusiastic who can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, with a strong aptitude for innovation
- Someone who can slice and dice a business/system problem into an easy modular and maintainable solution with your team
- A team player who can define, establish and communicate their long term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- A candidate with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with NoSQL
- Familiar with front end technologies (CSS 3, Vue.Js, JQuery, TypeScript)
- Experience with Openstack and Docker
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 11/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.