A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This position is based in Charlotte, NC with up to 25% travel required.
Job Summary: As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will work closely with our healthcare business to attract, recruit, screen, interview, and hire frontline/hourly talent.
- Determines current staffing needs and produces forecasts.
- Develops talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Prepares job postings, reviews applications and interviews applicants.
- Performs sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plans and conducts recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.).
- Takes steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Assists in employee retention and development.
- Organizes and attends career fairs or other recruiting events.
- Prepares and processes all necessary hiring paperwork in a timely manner.
- Subject matter expert on our online recruiting and hiring system – SuccessFactors (PeopleHub).
- Three to five years’ experience working in talent acquisition in a high volume hospitality or restaurant setting with thorough knowledge of full cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and databases.
- Ability to work independently and analyze data to solve complex problems and demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training (preferred).
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 551080
ALEXANDRA R MILLER