|City:||Estill, SC, United States|
|Location:||Estill Plant (SC15)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
We are seeking qualified and experienced Forklift drivers to safely operate our industrial forklifts in a fast paced, team environment.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial forklift experience in a manufacturing environment (ex. Taylor 360, Hyster 360) or 3 years of Heavy Equipment operations (Skid Steers, Excavators, etc.)
- Completion of grade 12, a GED, or relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
- Forklift license considered an asset
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent