Don’t wait! Join our team today to take advantage of our limited time attendance bonuses with the ability to earn up to $3,000! *
Primarily responsible for moving raw materials and/or finished goods through the plant or warehouse using a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT).
- Follow and commit to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for safety, quality, production, efficiency, and service requirements.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Operates gas or electric powered forklift or clamp truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts, finished goods
- Understand customer requirements and decide how to select and load storage areas
- Stack product in a uniform and damage free condition
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure proper inventory management
- May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- handling customer freight
- stocking, collecting, retrieving and delivering material and goods
- transporting large paper, printed, slit rolls, or other large material items
- loading and unloading trucks or railcar, whether manually or using a PIT
- logging the movement of incoming and outgoing materials and goods
- performing general maintenance of the forklift, logging sheets and reporting mechanical problems
- analyzing available space for materials and reposition materials as needed
- maintaining inventory record accuracy
- performing other routine duties such as assisting in clearing jams, palletizing cases, wrapping pallets, etc.
Core Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Six (6) months relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) license
- Ability to demonstrate basic math calculations and dimensional counting skills
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience operating a clamp truck
*Full time employees are eligible to earn up to $1,000 per month (up to $500 per month for part time) based on meeting 90% of your work schedule. You will be eligible for these bonuses upon hire. The program runs June through October.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.