Position Title: Cashier
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Summary: Sell concessions to customers at various events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and various food items, to customers at events.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts acceptable forms of payment and issues receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for cash handling.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Performs other duties such as replenishing condiments and general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.