Position Title: WAITER/WAITRESS
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
THE NEWEST AND MOST EXCITING FINE DINING EXPERIENCE IN LOUISVILLE, KY.
MATT WINN’S STEAKHOUSE
Matt Winn attended every single Kentucky Derby for 75 years. His first was the first. Over those 75 years he served as a pioneer and innovator of horse racing at the iconic Churchill Downs Racetrack, changing the landscape of the Kentucky Derby forever. Now, we invite you to Matt Winn’s Steakhouse to take part in this bygone era, from the grand traditions to the infallible fashion, all while celebrating what’s to come.
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 555048