Financial Leader: Controlling – International Operations-LON00341
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
– Review, recommend and implement the required changes to the governance model over the following activities for all of Bombardier’s sites in Europe and Asia Pacific ensuring that Bombardier meets its compliance requirements and, at the same time, provides the business operational flexibility, agility, and autonomy in decision-making to drive Bombardier’s aftermarket business:
– Internal control environment in compliance with OSC regulations;
– Financial reporting and controlling activities;
– Compliance with local regulations and legal entity requirements (statutory financial statements, payroll, banking, audit);
– Act as the interface with the external auditors regarding the audit calendar and deliverables;
– Coordination with local service providers
– Support to fulfill board member compliance requirements;
– Work in collaboration with local management to introduce additional operational flexibility & autonomy within the sites (expenditure cycle, levels of authority, decision-making);
– Ensure Bombardier has an optimal level of finance support for its international operations in Europe and Asia Pacific:
– Identify synergies within the finance organization, evaluating a different finance support model given the 2021/2022 expansions of footprint and current context;
– Provide support of finance process initiatives for international activities;
– Lead integration activities into Bombardier compliance structure for new facilities and expansion of current footprint;
– Introduce the governance model into the existing finance support model and organization
– The role will be based in Europe and the candidate would be expected to travel when appropriate;
– Ensure the integrity of the Company’s financial reporting and internal control systems through proactive interaction with business units and a low surprises environment.
– Oversee the preparation and filing of key documents and statements in accordance with IFRS accounting standards.
– Establish and maintain global company policies and procedures surrounding finance and accounting matters.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have experience in manufacturing environment (preferably Aerospace).
– You have experience in a publicly listed company.
– You have regulated industry experience.
– You have public accounting firm experience.
– You have IFRS reporting experience.
– You have experience working with public company functions, including external audit and Board of Directors/Audit Committee.
– You have proven international or global experience.
– You possess dynamic, inspiring leadership.
– You are energetic, driven and results-oriented.
– You have credibility and gravitas; you inspire confidence at all levels.
– You have character and integrity that aligns with the culture and ethics of the Company.
– You have demonstrated results orientation.
– You possess effective collaboration, influencing & communication.
– You possess strong strategic orientation.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Employee Status: Regular