Job Type: Financial Analyst, MIS Operations & Reporting- Sept 2021-April 2022 Co-op (8 months) Toronto
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you interested in starting your career in the Finance and Accounting Industry? Apply to this opportunity!
What will your typical day look like?
This Financial Analyst, Management Operations and Reporting Co-op role for the supporting Firm’s Management Reporting analytics initiatives and will be mainly focus on the Dashboard Development. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, have had exposure to Business Intelligence tools.
The role includes various tasks such as: Reporting Analysis (financial and transactional reports using various BI tools), Data Mining (designing graphic data mapping), Report Modelling (building different report models), and Management Reporting (providing analytical support to company leadership).
About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary program within Finance & Accounting, Computer Science background or related education
- Previous co-op or internship experience in a finance or support related role.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- Medium level ETL data mapping design / reporting / data mining experience
- Exposure to relational databases, including SQL Server, DB2, SAP etc.
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including ability to write in a well-organized, cohesive, and concise manner
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan. We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.