WHO WE ARE
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Responsible for Accounting of the hedge operations in South America.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Execute, quoting and manage derivative operations (NDF, Swap,Options) to manage the company’s cash and foreign exchange risk;
- Execute and analyze the Balance Sheet and P&L Exposure;
- Execute and analyze the cash flow hedge
- Perform analysis of the monthly results of exchange rate variations and impacts of the results of hedge operations;
- Assist with documenting and executing appropriate hedging strategies;
- Effectively network with administrative professionals within Treasury/Finance to meet deadlines, jointly coordinate meetings, share key learnings, and provide back-up support assistance within Finance when needed.
- Prepares and submits expense reports, and monitors and tracks expenses and resolves issues or discrepancies.
- Controls the forecasted and budgeted cash flow;
- Contribute with the legal area in the analysis of contracts and documents requested by financial institutions;
- Elaborate management reports and analysis of indicators for decision making;
- To relate with the Group’s Treasury in the United States in the routine situations of the area;
- Responds demands of the Audit department.
- Prepares daily, monthly, and annual cash forecasts;
- Collaborate in the analysis of diverse financial operations of fund raising, cash flow/liquidity and working capital management;
- Relationship with banks and other financial institution
WHAT YOU NEED
- Complete degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or similar
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) in English/Spanish; Advanced Office
- Complete Package (Excel, PPT, Word), Logical reasoning and analytical capacity; Interpersonal relationship and teamwork; Differentials: Knowledge of the FX all Terminal;Knowledge of hedge operations in Argentina (Rofex), Post-Graduation in Finance / Financial Market; Experience with SAP.
- Experience in manufacturing sector and/or agricultural sector, Other treasury/finance systems experience, including Bloomberg, FXALL, SAP, OneStream, JDE, is a plus.