Job ID: 115618
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
As a Finance operation, professional you will Deliver timely creation, processing and payment with an accuracy of vendor setup, vendor invoices, employee travel expenses, bank reconciliations, customer invoices, and ICB
What will your job look like?
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal achievements, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
All you need is…
- Bachelor of Commerce – Graduate Degree – Minimum
- 0-5 years of Accounting experience
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage)
- Previous experience working with computers (except for freshers)
Why you will love this job:
- Drive growth by constantly looking for opportunities to bring more value to new and existing customers. You will have overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly cooperative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce