Job ID: 115619
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Customer support role is to provide high quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints, while at the same time support process improvements.
What will your job look like?
Manage Service Delivery for Accounts Payable Customer Support on global level (all Regions), ensuring smooth delivery, meeting of KPIs and driving process improvements.
1. Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
2. Management and resolve customer complaints
3. Identify and escalate issues to the team leader
4. Provide service information to customers
5. Research required information using available resources
6. Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
7. Route emails/call to appropriate resources, to provide solution
8. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
9. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
10. Follow up customer calls where necessary
11. Support Process Improvement
12. Other duties as assigned
All you need is…
- Strong understanding of Procurement and General accounting practices
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PPT)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, enabling report and documentation production, as well as clear communication in meetings/workshops environments
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organisation
- Customer oriented approach
- Experience of working cross culturally in an international environment
- Comfortable working in a 21*6 shift model as per the Business needs.
- Working knowledge of SAP,
- Experience of working in a busy and a high-pressure environment
- Strong MIS skills,
- Good in problem solving and has critical thinking skills
- Engage and collaborative way of working
Why you will love this job:
- Drive growth by constantly looking for opportunities to bring more value to new and existing customers. You will have overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly cooperative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce