With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Finance Analyst you will research and provide financial and business-related analyses to assess the impact of various projects, systems and transactions.
What You Will Do:
- Conducts analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
- Prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management and recommends action or changes for assigned projects.
- Participates in the formulation of budgets for departments.
- Reviews departmental actual expenses versus budget.
- Issues monthly variance statements.
- Participates in the development of department procedures and performance measures.
- Conducts special financial and business-related studies as requested.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of experience in accounting or finance reflecting increasing levels or responsibility; or Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of Gallo experience to include business analytics and financial modeling work.
- Experience with MS Excel at an intermediate level.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance plus 5 years' experience in accounting or finance reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Experience writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Experience effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions. Experience interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and dealing with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience performing work that is varied and may be somewhat difficult in character, usually involving limited responsibility, requiring frequent evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of this particular field of specialization.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 80201
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.