We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad supervision, provides a level of management for multiple service specialists and equipment at a district level to perform at the worksite.
- In collaboration with higher management, manages the full spectrum of people activities – e.g. hiring, training and development, firing, etc. – involving shop and field (Service Specialists) employees.
- This field job is responsible for improving safety, service excellence, and customer satisfaction.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (JSA – Job Safety Assessment).
- Involved in internal audits of Artificial Lift operations.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness in all aspects of location operations.
- Interfaces with the customers to answer technical questions regarding current operations or planned activity.
- Involved in development and completion of local PSL HSE and SQ plans.
- Coordinates and assists with Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL.
- Responsible for investigating accidents, injuries and incidents within the Artificial Lift PSL.
- Participates in new technology development initiatives within the Artificial Lift PSL.
- Assists employees with human resource development, human resources issues, and performance management.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Requires a high school diploma and minimum of 6 years of experience working in a related operations capacity.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 94059
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.