Field Service Representative, Western Great Lakes Region-MIC00101
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Provide onsite and remote support (technical and non-technical) to all Bombardier Business Aircraft Operators within your assigned region (Michigan, Wisconsin, NW Ohio).
– Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist any and all customer issues as required.
– Travel 10-40 percent of the time within your assigned region (Michigan, Wisconsin, NW Ohio) solving complex technical issues, assisting customers with their account, and promoting the Bombardier brand.
– Occasionally travel outside of your assigned region to assist at Bombardier Service Facilities and Aircraft deliveries as needed (1-2 percent of the time).
– Assume the role of the Bombardier Business Aircraft ambassador & focal in all facets of the aircraft operation with the Customer. Take on ownership of issues or potential issues and ensure the resolution reached is to the satisfaction of the customer.
– Interact with and provide support to all levels of the Customers organization and preferred service facility, including but not limited to Owners, CEO/COO’s, VPs, Directors, Aviation advisors, Crew, PA’s, and various levels of related operational staff.
– Promote Bombardier’s customer centered culture to the Customer emphasizing adherence to the Customer Credo.
– Provide assistance and liaison services to completion centers and service facilities to ensure Bombardier’s interests are represented during the check-in of a newly delivered aircraft, during outfitting, modification, maintenance and redelivery to the customer.
– Assist customers and Bombardier in the determination and processing of warranty claims on green aircraft, completion and vendor warrantable issues as applicable.
– Provide informal on-site training as necessary to customers, related service organizations, completion centers to promote the highest level of safety and efficiency in maintenance and operational practices.
– Provide factual, concise, and value-added reports to both the Customer and Bombardier internal departments on an as required basis.
– Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customers organization and within Bombardier.
– Provide Bombardier Senior Management with timely updates on the Customers key operational and maintenance concerns and issues, as well as potential solutions for same.
– Keep current on all technical aspects of aircraft supported including available modifications, manual revisions, service bulletins, and best operational practices.
– Promote the services of both the Bombardier Mobile Response Team and Bombardier Service Centers to operators as needs arise.
– Assist customers in preparation for delivery of new aircraft incl.; Survey customer’s / operators facilities & recommend and promote the sale of spare parts and tooling and support equipment, complete a Training Needs Analysis and provide guidance on Bombardier OEM and Vendor training opportunities.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a college diploma in Aviation Maintenance, or 5 years minimum experience in business jet maintenance experience (FAA Airframe and Powerplant endorsement preferred but not required).
– You have a minimum of 5 years of aviation experience in the maintenance, modification and repair of jet aircraft.
– You must possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
– You must be able to travel up to 40 percent of the time with short notice.
– You must be able to occasionally travel outside of the United States.
– You have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken) at all levels, with tact and diplomacy.
– You are a strong individual contributor, working well in a team-based dynamic and global environment.
– You have strong computer skills and are able to adapt to and operate in the software environment in use at the operator.
– As a remote member of a virtual, global team you must possess general management skills such as budgeting, time management, goal setting, and organization and performance management.
– You must have excellent people skills such as active listening and conflict management, as well as meeting facilitation and the ability to coordinate and schedule.
– You must be a customer centric individual and focused on continuous improvement and opportunities.
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Field Services
Primary Location: US-Michigan
Zip Code: US 49015
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.01.2022, 4:13:38 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing