Additional Locations: US-CO-Denver; US-CO-Denver South; US-UT-Salt Lake City
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Field Service Engineer/Customer Integration Coordinator (Therapeutic Imaging)
About the role:
The Therapeutic Imaging Customer Activation team is an integral part of the business unit’s customer activation strategy. This position is responsible for providing site assessments, system designs and technical support for equipment evaluation, implementation, and post go-live activities. Installation support will be provided both remotely and onsite, depending on the level of assistance necessary. This position will collaborate with the Field Sales Organization to develop a “best-in-class” customer activation experience. This will be done via comprehensive facility assessments, working closely with the end users to understand their current processes, then proposing and leading the implementation of the agreed-upon solution. This position’s success will rely heavily on the ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
**This is a remote opportunity, candidates must live in a metropolitan city in the Mountain States with access to a major airport. You will travel 85% of the time, sometimes on short notice **
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proposal of system configurations that co-exist with other endoscopic procedure room equipment
- Manage the relationship and expectations of the clinical and technical customer
- Ensure a white glove evaluation period and removal of process-related adoption barriers
- Ensure customer issues and resolution are captured, tracked, and reported through the Quality system
- Work onsite at the customer location, and remotely, in collaboration with customers, field sales, customer care and others within the Therapeutic Imaging team to provide technical and process support
- Lead efforts to graphically and verbally document systems and procedure rooms to facilitate remote support
- Accurately update account information, create installation and field service reports, and other pertinent information in Salesforce
- Work with R&D and Commercialization Teams to develop procedures for new product launches that exhibit the white-glove approach
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 3+ years in medical technical service or related business such as biomedical or medical device engineering
- Ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Experience working within hospitals and/or ambulatory surgery centers
- Ability to articulate technical information to a diverse audience
- Organizational skills to pursue multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Capable of diagnosing and resolving issues with video and IT systems within healthcare space
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to walk and stand for up to 4 hours
- Ability to travel with a frequency up to 85%, often on short notice; travel will include car and plane.
- Proficiency with business software tools and the ‘Office Suite’ of software products such as, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Account management experience.
- 2+ year of working in a hospital environment.
- Team leadership experience.
- Project Management experience
Requisition ID: 477937
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.