No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 113045 – Hartford, Connecticut, United States
At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you’re interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for pets, we invite you to apply to our Field Sales Summer Internship.
Hill’s Field Sales Summer Internship offers:
A 10-week internship project to provide insight to commercial careers and exposure to our team from entry level to senior management. Highlights of our program include:
- Opportunity to sell and merchandise Hill’s products and services to an account base of either retail pet stores or veterinary clinics
- Deliver training seminars to educate customers on the superior economic and nutritional value of Hill’s pet diets and products
- Contribute to pets’ well-being by driving endorsement of our products
- Learn how to effectively conduct a business presentation to Senior Leadership
- If you are interested in pursuing a career in customer development/sales with Hill’s Pet Nutrition after graduation, this is a perfect opportunity. Our ideal intern has a passion for cats and dogs, has a desire to lead, and is willing to relocate for the internship (housing allowance provided). For interns offered full-time employment, we require mobility within the US.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Degree focus in business, marketing, public relations, animal science or a related discipline
- Strong relationship building skills, communication skills, and ability to plan and prioritize
- Experience working with customers
- Have completed junior year by May of 2022
- Graduate on or before May 2023
- Willing to relocate within the US for the summer internship (Denver)
- Willing to relocate within the US after graduation
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill’s Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL’S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL’S® Science Diet® and HILL’S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill’s and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.