With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Field Sales Representative with E. & J. Gallo Winery, you will be responsible for executing programs through personal selling designed to maximize the sale and distribution of Gallo wine and spirits brands within retail accounts. This role is based in Jackson, MS and requires day travel within the state and some overnight travel as well.
What You Will Do
- As a Field Sales Representative, you will develop positive relationships with customers by calling on them to provide service and merchandising support.
- You will present Gallo programs to retailers and distributor sales organizations.
- You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate strong personal selling, time management, public speaking skills.
- You will learn to merchandise and build creative displays.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree; OR Senior class standing at a college or university and a Bachelor's degree is successfully completed and confirmed by the time of hire OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire.
- Required travel by automobile to perform job duties.
- Required to relocate at six month intervals as/when deemed necessary as part of development for this position.
- Required to obtain a liquor license as required by state/locality.
- Required to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Marketing or Business Management concentration plus 2 years of winery sales, distiller sales, distributor sales or direct to consumer marketing, or brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 80800
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.