Additional Locations: (n/a); US-NJ-Southern
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Urology Pelvic Health provides treatments for urological, urogynecological and gynecological diseases. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for innovative medical solutions that improve the quality of patients’ lives in urology and pelvic health. Every 21 seconds, a patient is treated with a Boston Scientific urology product. Join the cause!
Boston Scientific’s Field Sales Associate is designed to provide support to accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager; reporting directly to the Region Sales Manager. The primary role of the FSA is to maintain market share at current BSC accounts by delivering exceptional service through team driven directives and assist with clinical training needs for the region’s team as needed including conducting in-services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Cultivate key account relationships. Develop and enhance these relationships through routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
- Work closely with the Sales Management and Territory Managers in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service support with Region Manager and team members, to maintain market share and increase the quality of service to customers.
- Assist in the professional education activities sponsored by BSC by participating in on-site and field training workshops.
- Recognize opportunities to communicate and present BSC information to increase sales activities in the region.
- Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Manage expense budget and internally provided promotional budget within guideline.
- Prepares comprehensive plans, by account, which reflects overall Urology Pelvic Health Division strategy.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
- Committed to travel as necessary for position — typically 40-50% travel.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years sales experience
- Documented sales success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to determine and set priorities
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
Requisition ID: 477869
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.