Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of more than 30 million patients around the world each year.
We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving it to address unmet and emerging needs in healthcare.
Our culture powers our performance and we turn our shared vision into value with the contribution of our 36.000 colleagues around the world.
Starting your career with us gives you the opportunity to join a leader in the medical devices industry while having the opportunity to develop the experiences you need to grow both personally and professionally. Submit your application and take the first step towards a meaningful career.
About the role:
The person we are looking for for the role of Field Inventory & Warehouse Intern will support both Field Inventory Management and Warehouse. They will have the opportunity to follow and give support to the area of Spain and Portugal, through on-the-job training as well as learning how to use specific tools, such as SAP and SalesForce (Service Cloud).
Your Responsibilities will include:
- FIM (Field Inventory Management):
- Reconciliation of inventory counts;
- Control of expired stock;
- Control of materials pending invoicing.
- Warehouse support:
- Contact with suppliers;
- Registration of returns in SAP;
- Control of closing of returns.
- Support in administrative tasks and documentation of the department: search and sending of delivery notes, sending of lists, checking of materials in the system, completion of customer database.
- Listings and records in SAP: inventory adjustments, returns, warehouse changes, extraction of reports.
- Registration and actions in Sales Force.
What are we looking for in you?
- We are looking for recent university graduates, in Administration or Transports & Logistics, eager to start their first experience in a company;
- Proactivity and curiosity to learn new tools;
- Analytical profile and attention to details;
- Good level of English is required (at least B2 level);
- Teamwork experience.
What we can offer to you:
- € 1000/month gross + ticket restaurants
- Learning how to use specific tools (i.e. SAP and Service Cloud)
- Working in an international environment
- Inspirational colleagues & culture
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast Growing and innovative environment
- A team-oriented company culture
- International opportunities
Location: Madrid – Spain
Sounds like you? Apply submitting a cover letter and resume.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.