About The Role
The main focus of the role is to promote company products through education of current & potential customers and implant within a defined region by providing clinical education for routine issues. Also responsible for the day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Commercial Support: Under close supervision, serve as primary resource for clinical support consisting of tackling routine issues relating to troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Assist in the education of customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by participating in presentations and demonstrations to keep all customers abreast of the latest BSC products.
- Attend unit implants in the labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts and perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Team up with Sales Rep to meet existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Start developing business relationships with hospital personnel (e.g., through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences).
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical, research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Clinical Trial Support: Managing and providing technical support for clinical trial activity within assigned territory by supporting the site authorization process and study procedures as defined in the clinical investigational plan.
- Providing intial and continuous training, education and support for clinical center personnel on clinical trial protocol, clinical process, products and features under investigation, and procedures involving those products and features.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in Nursing, Therapeutic Imaging, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering or similars;
- Native or proficiency Spanish and good English level;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Based in Spain (various locations).
What We Offer
- Healthy competition;
- Company with a purposeful mission;
- Permanent contract;
- Fix + variable salary;
- Company car.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.