Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
The core objective of this role is to support the relevant product franchise(s) in achieving the goals and objectives of their Division. This person should drive the achievement of business growth through focused market/competitive analysis and the development of a tactical marketing plan in coordination with the sales and marketing organization.
- Assists in the development and responsible for the execution of post market strategies;
- Identifies clinical/market trends and suggests new product/marketing opportunities;
- Creates and manages Physician training programs;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for product areas consistent with the overall franchise goals and Strategic Plan;
- Supports field execution of marketing programs through active presence in the field, working with sales representatives and clinical specialists;
- Develops creative approaches to market existing/new products;
- Assists in creating reimbursement strategies.
Building and Maintaining Relationships:
- Identifies and develops relationships with key opinion leaders in the field;
- Develops support structure and relationship with sales representatives and sales management through responsiveness to their questions, needs and issues;
- Develops and maintains relationships with key functional areas including International marketing, market research, clinical and regulatory.
Planning and Analysis:
- Develops operational product launch strategies and identifies product roll-out strategy in collaboration with international marketing and sales manager;
- Franchise/product responsibility for developing competitive strategy and product analysis;
- Assists in providing market potential/analysis in developing market planning documents that encompass strategic planning, marketing plans, P.E.R.’s, etc.;
- Understands how product profit/loss is impacted by consignment plans, national contracts, etc.;
- Responsible for tracking financial performance of product, analysis of issues and action plan development to achieve revenue objectives in collaboration with sales management;
- Development and management of the franchise budget (including programs, promotion, advertising, etc.).
Product / Market Management:
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing product training;
- Facilitates Physician to Physician training and selling;
- Development of downstream sales tools to support sales execution;
- Drives and coordinate adapted customer programs;
- Develops and implements promotional activities/materials for the franchise;
- Defines and executes professional conference strategies and tactics for franchise/products;
- Develops and implements launch strategies, including launch package.
- Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific;
- As interface to Customer and Sales Organization has direct responsibility to facilitate, share documents and process to identify, notify and ensure any complaint or problem are addressed, thereby demonstrating high commitment to Quality in all interactions and behaviors;
- Responsible to facilitate and champion the quality requirements and the message of compliance to internal and external customers for all events and campaigns.
What we’re looking for in an Applicant:
- Previous experience in Medical Device Marketing/Product Management, completing a full lifecycle of a product launch – would be ideal.
- Experience in any Rhythm Management technology (ie Pacing, ICD, EP, Electrophysiology etc) in a Sales or Clinical Support – would also be considered if no Marketing background is held.
- Experience of launching a new technology in a new market or worked as part of a project to establish a new market – this would be a nice to have but not essential.
- Be a Team Player. Willing to get fully involved in activities, be a self-starter, be motivated and take ownership of work.
- Willing to travel. This position will be home based, but will require frequent travel to meetings with Customers and Colleagues, if not via a virtual medium. This travel will be within the UK, Ireland and the Nordics (Nordic travel would be around once a month) – All Covid 19 permitting.
Application Closing Date: Friday 15th October 2021
Requisition ID: 507479
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!