Requisition Number: 45387
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (“LCDs”) that are used primarily in LCD televisions, notebook computers and flat panel desktop monitors.
- Facility engineer needs to monitor and sustain related system performance. You take ownership of the continuous improvement on related systems, and implement routine RM, PM and PdM work.
- To support the development and maintenance of thorough design documentation based on governing codes, design standards, and department procedures.
- To assist with the leadership of field support teams during the installation and checkout of new technology and designs.
- To ensure the inclusion of new designs into retrofit and new construction.
- To appropriate and manage necessary contractor resources/performance on safety, quality, cost, schedule.
- To ensure drawings are properly updated in Facility document center.
- To provide constructive support during the development of Emergency Response Drills.
- To assist in the development of system training materials.
- To analyze equipment energy efficiency and saving opportunities.
Job Specification (Knowledge, skill & ability):
- Facility mechanical/ HVAC knowledge and equipment operation.
- Equipment trouble shooting skill.
- Control circuit & control logic awareness.
- Low voltage power circuit awareness.
- Positive work attitude and work well within team.
- Good working discipline following.
- Experience in HVAC/ Exhaust/ CDA/ Cleanroom/ Boiler system.
- College degree and major in Mechanical, HVAC Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related.