Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
The Facilities Specialist II will be responsible for managing purchase requisition, purchase orders, and invoice management. It will also be supporting budget planning, ongoing tracking, accrual management, and reconciliations. Last, it will support documentaion related to facility quality documents.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create purchase reqs for all OpEx and CapEx related spend for the Quincy Facilities Dept
- Manage POs and communicate appropriate invoice submission process with vendors
- Create and manage eCERAs
- Coordinate with Finance on accruals and accounting items associated with Facilities related OpEx and CapEx
- Manage p-card spend and coordinate invoice reconciliation
- Manage corp card spend and coordinate invoice reconciliation
- Manage quality documents and work orders associated with key direct or indirect impact equipment functions such as pest control and cleaning
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years’ related work experience
- Working experience in a setting managing multiple suppliers
- Experience working in SAP
- Management of small projects involving facility related vendors
- Experience using MyBuy
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 496596