Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 283947
As a QEM PQE-Quality Engineer, you will be responsible to monitor and drive continuous improvement for the quality and reliability of products manufactured in Fab10. To implement and maintain required Fab specifications and documentation to ensure product quality meet or exceed customer expectations. Interface between Fab10 and GQ/NVE teams on all aspects of quality and reliability issues, including specifying and prioritizing reliability testing for process conversion qualifications, timely communication of results to appropriate Fab engineering personnel and management as well as handling customers issues/returns.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving Quality and Reliability for products out of Fab, including wafer level reliability sampling for Outgoing Quality Control.
- Responsible to collect wafer level reliability data, manage various Reliability scorecard, and drive fab activities to improve Reliability performance (Extrinsic, Intrinsic, Process) for continuous improvement.
- Ensure proper reliability and quality indicators including OQRM, Probe, Parametric, and Inline metrics are in place and meeting goals.
- Drive for continuous improvement in quality metrics, such as Product Grades/PEC, High Stack Eligibility.
- Fab representative to respond and drive resolution to Customer Issues/RMA.
- Support Risk Assessment for excurted materials, work closely with GQ team to manage the MRB process
- Manage follow-on qualification activities during HVM. Work closely with the global teams to ensure critical product milestones are met.
- Lead/Participate in Site Quality Programs and Defense Line Initiatives.
- Build strong partnership with Global Quality/NVE teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or Physics or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor processing, device physics, and quality and reliability fundamentals
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to build strong peer relationships
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Successfully demonstrated skill in obtaining results through individual contribution and the coordination of multiple teams
- Strong customer service skills and is dedicated to meeting the needs of customers
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects and driving them to completion
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: SINGAPORE || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 || Tier 3 ||