Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 283984
Are you looking for a career where you contribute to ground breaking discoveries, and state of the art storage technologies?
The Chemical Laboratory Team within Micron Technology utilizes a wide range of state-of-the-art analysis to support technology development and production activities worldwide. We engage in development activities in order to maintain the capability available to the Micron community at the highest possible level.
- Work in a clean-room Fab facility and Chemical Laboratory environment
- Follow the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) to analyze routine samples and report to internal customer
- Analyze samples from various sources and provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present, using analytical techniques and instrumentation such as Inductive Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer, Inductive Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Ion Chromatography etc.
- Perform standard and reagent preparation of samples such as vapor phase deposition (VPD), extraction, digestion and series dilution
- Develop and document new analytical techniques
- Perform equipment installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide mentoring and training for junior team members
- Provide consultation service to internal customer for chemistry related matters
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the Laboratory
- Participate in Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) activities, including 6S audit, housekeeping, maintaining stock of reagents, standards, spare parts and consumables
- Keep the Chemistry Laboratory Manager updated on tool and area issues
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Material Engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Fresh graduates or candidates with 1-2 years of working experience are welcome to apply
- Experience with Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma/Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES), etc is preferred
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of analytical techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong and systematic organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of technical concepts required for method development and validation.
- Strong ability to interact with customers to optimize analytical effectiveness.
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Accept flexible job responsibilities and take initiative to assume added responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work day or night shift and rotate shifts as needed
Working Location : Micron Fab10
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || College || Regular || Science/Laboratory || #LI-ST1 || Tier 3 ||