Primary Skill : [[reqPrimarySkill]]
Secondary Skill : [[reqSecondarySkill]]
Other Skills : [[reqOtherSkills]]
Organizational Level 1 : Amdocs Global Business
Organizational Level 2 : Amdocs Americas
Manager : Ashok Lathwal
Location: India- Delhi (Amdocs Site)
Talent Acquisition: [[recruiterName]]
Required Travel : Minimal
Open to Relocation : Relocation – No
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : ₹25,000.00
* In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job” option is disabled
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Perform network design/optimization activities under technical supervision.
What will your job look like?
- Responsible to manage of various LTE/VOLTE KPIs of Accessibility, retainability and Mobility which includes (RACH, RRC Setup success rate, ERAB Setup Success rate, IRAT Handover success rate, DL & UL Throughput measurement & Drop calls etc.)
- Responsible for the overall monitoring of alarms, activities, and outages.
- Solid knowledge of Basic Radio procedures in VoLTE/LTE/UMTS technologies
- Detailed understanding of LTE/VoLTE call flow and able to perform analysis of Proper call flow requests, responses, updates using Tracing tools to capture SIP, TCP, UDP and other LTE-EPC and IMS Protocols
- Knowledge of Mobility & LTE architecture and LTE/VOLTE Inter-working including CSFB/SRVCC etc.
- Responsible for Network Audit/Parameters comprising of overall Network Quality & Network Coverage.
- Responsible for New Feature/Parameters trials in new releases.
- Troubleshoot VIP customer complaints and tune parameters to improve customer’s experience.
- Knowledge of Wireshark or other tools to analyses CTR files based on OSS Data.
Able to work independently and investigate performance impacting causes.
Geo and Drive Based Optimization
- Reviewing and designing LTE Radio Network Design Parameters.
- Performing site configuration checks, Power settings, Antenna configurations, Sector swap, PCI clashes, azimuth, Handover parameters.
- TAC planning, LAC-TAC mapping with WCDMA sites.
- Checking and rectify PCI swap, coverage and handover related issue, RRU faults
- Geo based and Drive Based optimization and KPI analysis by verifying and improving RSRP, RSRQ, & SINR and Throughput problem areas.
- Responsible for LTE and VOLTE coverage solution in SSV/Clusters and Hotspot area.
IMS CORE (Good to Have)
- Good Working Knowledge of IMS &EPC interfaces
- Candidate should have Solid Background of IMS Network and nodes like CSCF/AS/MGW/BGCF/MGCF.
- Good Working Knowledge of SIP, Diameter
- Perform Call Trace analysis.
All you need is…
- Must be an Engineering Graduate – BE/B.Tech (preferred in Electronics & Communication stream)
- Working Experience in one of the following equipment –
- Ericsson Exp. With 6 – 10 years
- Good to have Nokia or Huawei knowledge
- Working Experience in LTE/VOLTE more than 4 years
- Required Customer facing role and good in communication.
- Require travel at short notice and willing to relocate to any part of world
- Willing to work in different shifts as per Business needs (Night Shift as well)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce