Manager : Ronit Zdroyevsky
Talent Acquisition: Nili Kantor
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Designs, implements, ensures compliance with local regulations and communicates global and local Compensation & Benefits policies and programs, plans and procedures to support and align with business needs for the Executives in Amdocs.
What will your job look like?
- You will lead all aspects of Executives’ compensation – executives’ compensation projects and processes, expense forecasting and ongoing day to day activities.
- You will build the proposals and costs implications for external and internal candidates of executives’ positions (new hires, promotions, transfers), cross-company
- You will prepare materials for the Board of Directors/Compensation Committee meetings
- You will be involved in the design of the company’s equity plan; leading the forecast of a multi-years equity budget and pool increase process
- You will lead global analysis of salary review budget and equity by providing overall costs analysis and forecasts to corporate economics and management
- You will provide insights, observations, and recommendations based on the analysis and reports produced and take an active part in decision making, providing simulations and alternative solutions
- You will lead external and/or internal benchmarking exercises for benefits executive roles globally
- Reporting to Head of C&B
All you need is…
- Have worked with senior managers and executives leading and providing international compensation & benefits advice
- Proven background operating as C&B Manager – At least 8 years of C&B experience, out of which at least 3 year leading meaningful process in the C&B domain
- Worked with high level executives and managers to provide compensation & benefits advice
- Experience managing compensation or/and benefits domains on a global or regional basis
- Dealt with international transfers including advising on compensation, benefits and global mobility within the region
Why you will love this job:
- Leading process of define, shape and organize the compensation and benefits structure of the executives population of company
- Be surrounded by talented Finances and HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal
- Lead a team of C&B professionals
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce