Additional Work Location(s) :
Responsible of the executive assistance for the VP Mexico Operations responsible of the administration of his agenda, responsible of travel arrangements including the administration of AMEX T&E being responsible of the expenses reporting of it. Also responsible of the coordination of the arrangements of services for the internal and external visits in the plant. Responsible of the standardization of the travel and visit processes in all the NA Plants. Business integrator function.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Primary point of contact and liaison between the executive and:
- Internal and external constituencies.
- Executive´s direct reports (Director of Operations, QT, JZ, TJ y FK)
- Queretaro Staff Management Team
- Executive and administrative assistance of the Executive:
- Preparation and compose of reports, being responsible for the consolidation of information for NA Manufacturing Sites.
- Travel arragements.
- AMEX T&E expense reports submission on behalf of the executive.
- Agenda Managing.
- Meetings Scheduling.
- Site Leader representative with the HWN.
- Leader of the NA Executive Assistants.
- Responsible of the standardization of the administrative and executive assistance processes in the North America Sites.
- Responsible of the visit coordination in Queretaro site.
- Transport arrangements.
- Catering services arrangement.
- Hotel Booking.
- Special Events organization and coordination.
- ESD equipment administration for visitors.
- HGUEST administration.
- Responsible of the administration of the BTA Queretaro Corporate Credit Card.
- Responsible of the Plant Shining of QT Site.
- 5s Maintenance of common areas.
- Conferences Room administration.
- Queretaro Site Business Integrator
- SAP Accesses requestor for QT Site Users.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- 1 year experience and knowledge in administration and executive assistance.
- English Level 100%.
- Conflict Management.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Experience in Administration activities.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in executive assistance.
- Knowledge on use os spread sheets.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The employee has the authority granted by the company through this document to make decisions for the benefit of the company and to ensure the conformity of the product, its quality, functionality, and safety of the person who intervenes in the process.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)