Job title: Executive Assistant II
Department: A70 Transformation Office
Location: Ada, MI
What do we need:
The Transformation Office is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the VP-A70 Transformation Office and the team’s administrative needs.
What’s special about this team:
The A70 Transformation Office (A70 TO) exists to increase and accelerate the impact of the A70 transformation by driving accountability and transparency. The A70 TO is a dynamic team focused on driving enterprise engagement with A70 Strategy, ensuring we are connecting the organization to our strategy by having the right conversations with the right people at the right time. The A70 TO also owns delivering and supporting integrated processes and governance across BoD, GLT, Markets and A70 Initiatives. In addition, the A70 TO has responsibility for maximizing impact and efficiency ofA70 funding and investment levers. The capabilities that are built into the team include project and Program Management, Risk Assessment and Identification of Mitigation Plans, Change Management, Value Delivery and Governance.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to):
- Scheduling tasks ranging from appointments to organization and maintenance of departmental to multi-divisional appointments, calendars, meetings, conferences and/or seminars.
- Using Word processing software/network mail systems are utilized to produce correspondence, reports, compiling data, analyzing information, formatting presentations, and/or handling research
- Office tasks such as receiving and screening of visitors/telephone calls, providing of information, preparation, and maintenance of files/records/reports.
- Data collection and/or distribution tasks ranging from collection, research, compilation, summarization, and formatting of data; preparation of meeting materials; maintenance of budget records/reports; proofreading/editing of documents; and/or composition of standard correspondence
- Participation in project/staff meetings as needed.
Required qualifications. Has demonstrated ability of the following:
- Full and complete access to highly confidential data where integrity required to safeguard company’s competitive position
- Manage tasks dealing with persons of substantial influence and rank on matters requiring explanation, discussion and obtaining approvals, both inside and outside company
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Knowledge of Amway office methods and procedures
- Understanding of departmental and/or divisional objectives and priorities
- Knowledge of corporate organizations and management structures
- Operation of computer, office equipment and related software, including departmental/divisional software programs and develop related skills for future needs
- Processing of all departmental, divisional and/or corporate communication via electronic mail systems
- Ability to successfully coordinate with other department/divisional support staff