Job title: Executive Assistant I
Department / Division: Innovation & Science
Location: Ada, Michigan
What do we need:
Independent, efficient multi-tasker who can provide administrative support to a management team/department(s) in the Innovation & Science Division. A person who represents the department, the division, and the company in a positive, friendly, and professional manner. This position will work as part of a team and collaborate with other executive assistants not only in the I&S Division, but across the company.
What’s special about Innovation & Science:
The Innovation & Science division believes not only in the innovative work we do as scientists and artists, but how we help our ABOs succeed. Our commitment is to help people live better, healthier lives.
What’s special about this role:
This role will support the Management team and department. Key activities include managing busy schedules with multiple time zones, coordinating travel, expense reports, purchase orders, shipping, etc. Will also support the department with activities to make the organization a fun and engaging place to work.
Possess an understanding of:
- Variety of office methods and procedures
- Departmental and/or divisional objectives and priorities
- Corporate organizations and management structures
- Operation of computer, office equipment and related software, including departmental/divisional software programs and develop related skills for future needs
- Processing of all departmental, divisional and/or corporate communication via electronic mail systems
- Knowledge of departmental, divisional and/or corporate operations
- Responsibilities of other department/divisional support staff
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Scheduling tasks are handled ranging from appointments to organization and maintenance of departmental and multi-divisional appointments, calendars, meetings, conferences and/or seminars.
- Word processing software/network mail systems are utilized in producing correspondence, reports, compiling data, analyzing information, formatting presentations, and/or handling research.
- Office tasks are handled in the receiving and screening of visitors/telephone calls, providing of information, preparation, and maintenance of files/records/reports.
- Data collection and/or distribution tasks are completed; ranging from collection, research, compilation, summarization, and formatting of data; preparation of meeting materials; maintenance of budget records/reports; proofreading/editing of documents; and/or composition of standard correspondence
- Task forces/staff meetings may be participated in at upper classification levels.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task
- Attention to Detail
- Well-developed Organization Skills
This role is “Not” eligible for sponsorship.